The USA City Games™ is held annually in Los Angeles, paying homage to the L.A. Watts Summer Games. Our goal is to expand the Games to other major markets nationwide as early as 2018:
- 2018 – Two Cities
- 2019 – Five Cities
- 2020 – Seven Cities
- 2021 – Ten Cities
The USA City Games™ is committed to partnering with sponsors that share our vision of connecting sports and education to empower metropolitan and inner-city children, families, and communities to live healthier lifestyles.
- USA City Games™ will be organizing, producing and operating The Games throughout the country beginning with The Games’ debut in Los Angeles in the Summer of 2017:
- Bridging the gap of health and wellness, mind, body & spirituality through sports.
- Provide grassroots marketing opportunities.
- Tangible media and exposure numbers.
- Multicultural Exposure with Multi-Millions of Impressions in each city.
- World class California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) sports competition.
- Endorsed by the CIF, Southern and City Sections regulatory body for high school athletic competition.
- Attendance, over 150,000+ visitors, athletes, and families.
- Fourteen total days of games.
- Using sports to promote improved communities and participation for the greater good.